Your Giving to Rosh Pinah is Needed and Appreciated!
Pay Pal cannot be used for Seder Registration
PayPal securely processes donations for Rosh Pinah Messianic Synagogue. You can complete your payment with just a few clicks.
We’re happy to provide the convenience of giving with Paypal. Please consider, however, the higher Paypal fees we incur to receive your gift. The email you receive from PayPal serves as the charitable tax receipt for your generous gift.
A few thoughts about giving to Rosh Pinah:
TITHING (Giving 10% of your income.)
The principles of giving are found in the Torah (Leviticus 27:30-32), the Prophets (Malachi 3:10), the Writings (2 Chronicles 31:5-12), and in the teachings of Yeshua, the Messiah (Luke 21:1-4). Faithfulness in tithing can say much about an individual’s character and integrity. Being faithful stewards of the finances GOD gives to us is highly esteemed by Him. Although we all have experienced difficult financial circumstances, consistency in tithing and free-will offerings serve as a type of litmus test of the heart; an on-going indicator of sorts, of the place of kingdom values in our lives.
With this in mind, we firmly believe that you should tithe through Rosh Pinah if...
1. Rosh Pinah is your primary spiritual community and place of equipping.
2. You are committed to growing what GOD is doing in our community.
3. You are being led of the Holy Spirit to financially bless our congregation.
FREE-WILL OFFERINGS (Giving beyond the 10% of your tithe.)
That which is given to the LORD above the 10% amount of tithing is often called a free-will offering. We welcome your free-will offerings to the LORD which you choose to donate on-line or by mail to Rosh Pinah. Our community is maintained solely through the tithes and the generous offerings of individuals such as yourself who choose to share GOD’s financial blessings with our synagogue.
Consider giving a free-will offering through Rosh Pinah if...
1. Your heart is inclined towards generosity and to blessing our community.
2. You are committed to growing the kingdom work our community does.
3. You recognize Rosh Pinah as a great place for His (your) funds.
4. You are being led of the Holy Spirit to financially bless our congregation.
If you have any questions about giving to our ministry, please contact us here.
Rosh Pinah Ministries is legally registered with the United States Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) Religious Non-Profit Organization.